Matcha Suri - Mexico

 

How I Lost Weight Quickly in Just a Few Months


Hello girls! They have all noticed that I have lost a lot of weight and have started bombarding me with questions . I was trying my best to respond and support each of you, but I couldn't handle it. If I had to respond to so many messages, I would have to live online. That's why I decided to write this post and answer the question: "How did you manage to lose 31 kg?" (That doesn't mean you can't write to me or ask me something, it just makes my life easier.)

I was able to transform my body in just a few months, achieving INCREDIBLE RESULTS! WHY?

I had never been thin, but I noticed that I kept gaining more and more weight. 3 terrible folds appeared on my belly, I looked like a bulldog in a bikini, and my hips, legs and butt were getting bigger and bigger! I decided to make my body healthy and fit by all possible means , so I stopped eating greasy and fried food, and eating heavily in the afternoon. I was going for a run in the morning and going to the gym in the afternoon, but instead of losing weight, I kept gaining more and more! After a month, my weight reached a terrifying mark: ALMOST 100 KG! I continued to make my diet more strict, excluding meat, bread, chips and sweets. I ended up eating fruits and vegetables, and drinking nothing but water. I tried some horribly expensive weight loss teas and pills, but nothing seemed to work . After a while, the lost weight returned to my exhausted body.

Exercising regularly requires discipline, consistency, and it takes time to see any progress. What should I do?

After a lot of diets, pills, hours in the gym and thousands of pesos paid to my personal trainer, I quit completely. One day I came across an article about Matcha Suri and decided to try it. Although I heard that Demi Moore, Katy Perry, J-Lo and many other celebrities were losing weight with this powder, I didn't believe in it much. But after having tried everything and reached despair, I had no choice! Also, I read the reviews and they were really impressive.

There is nothing superfluous in the composition

  • Riboflavin is a B vitamin, which has a positive effect on the development and production of antibodies, as well as energy metabolism.
  • Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A. Essential for eye care, skin quality and has proven rejuvenating properties.
  • L-theanine is an amino acid present in green tea that reduces psychological stress, improves cognitive function and even relieves menstrual periods.
  • Catechins are a natural phenol with strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Thanks to its properties, it actively fights fat.
  • Chlorophyll is a plant pigment that gives Matcha its green color and helps reduce risk factors associated with obesity and regulates hunger.
  • Lemon extract is necessary for the proper functioning of the immune system and the repair of body tissues.

Many women in Europe and the United States got rid of their extra kilos thanks to Matcha Suri in a very short time!

I knew what I had to do! I visited their website , read all the information very carefully and ordered the powder. It arrived in a couple of weeks. I read the instructions and started taking 1 serving once a day. I added a teaspoon of powder to a glass (150 ml) of hot water and waited until it completely dissolved.

Results

After just two weeks, my results were amazing: I stopped gaining weight! The puffiness disappeared and my complexion improved so much! My hips and belly became noticeably smaller, and my mood improved! I started to believe that I could become beautiful again!

By the end of the third week, I lost several kilos! I got fitter and that inspired me to take the stairs instead of using the elevator whenever the opportunity arose. What seemed like hard training turned out to be natural! I couldn't believe all of that happened just because I was following those simple instructions! If I could do it, so can you!

Now I continue to recommend Matcha Suri to my friends and colleagues. Important: you have to order it on the official website , otherwise you could receive a fake. I am happy with my results and I believe you can do it too! Forget the stereotypes: with a little exercise, healthy food and Matcha Suri it is possible to achieve great changes in your body!

PS: All of you who lost weight with Matcha Suri, please share your results right here! They will help other women learn about tea powder and improve their health! A hug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candid-ex - Mexico

Motion Energy-Mexico

Rico Boost - Mexico