Yenki Derm - Mexico

 

My path to healthier skin. It was difficult, but I did it!


I have been suffering from psoriasis for years. All over the body, even on the face. It makes me very itchy; During exacerbations I used to scratch my skin almost to the bone. Every day was an ordeal: painful wounds all over my body, daily skin care treatments, and people's looks of disgust. It is difficult for a person with a face and body like that to integrate into society and live a full life.

Now imagine it's all over. I won and now I'm healthy, and I want to share with you how I got rid of psoriasis.

Anika .
 
Anika .
 920

 

Psoriasis is not contagious, but people avoid you

Overall, I feel lucky with my looks and figure. I am tall, thin and long-legged. Any garment would look great on me. But my skin doesn't allow it. During the aggravation period (which is 6-7 months a year!) I could only wear closed clothing made of natural fabrics. Yes, there are brave girls who with their psoriasis do not hesitate to wear shorts and tops, but I am not like that.

For me it is easier to wear closed clothing than to attract people's attention and have to prove to all the other people that it is not contagious...

Anika .

The process of psoriasis development is uncontrollable! The aggravation may be caused by:

  • stress
  • the cold and dry climate
  • skin lesions
  • the drugs
  • infections
  • alcohol and tobacco
  • the overweight
I was tired of hiding my body and isolating myself more

Even a year ago, I was doing treatments every day that reduced the pain a little, but didn't stop the pain.

I tried not to leave the house.
He studied and worked remotely.
But I am an active and quite interesting person. I have many friends on the Internet and I communicate with them quite a bit.

However, there was one thing he didn't have: love.

I wanted so much to have a family and a baby. And a wedding dress like a princess! But that only happened in my dreams. Every day, looking in the mirror, I realized that regardless of my character and figure, my scars and plaques would disgust a normal man.

Anika .
 
Anika .

My psychologist worked with me for a long time, and one day he managed to convince me that I was pretty. So I signed up for a dating site. I uploaded a photo of myself in remission. Yes, she had plaque scars on her face, but overall the makeup and good lighting did the job for her: the guys started writing to me. And among them I highlighted one with whom it was very easy for me to communicate. I didn't hide from him that he had psoriasis. He told me that it didn't bother him because he felt very comfortable with me. After three months of communication, he managed to convince me to meet.

I was driving to the appointment and I was nervous. She had never been on a date, and she couldn't get out of my head what she would think when she saw my face and hands. But everything went well. We had a great time and she walked me home.

Anika .

And the next morning, he blocked me!

I cried uncontrollably, realizing that my appearance was my curse.

Because? Why do millions of people live full lives with psoriasis: going on dates, starting a family, having healthy babies? Somehow they get long-term remission, and why not me?

For two months I read medical journals and looked for something I hadn't tried before. But just so you understand, there is no such remedy, and all the new products are just another hormone therapy, and I am terribly allergic to them.

I have a lot of experience treating psoriasis, so don't make the same mistakes I did.
1 mistake: improper care

When you suffer from psoriasis, the skin becomes dry and rough. Don't believe it when they tell you that you have to soften it. Nourishing and moisturizing creams, especially those with dyes, are the first enemy of skin with psoriasis. And don't forget that frequent hand washing and showering further weaken the protective layer, causing the plaques to spread even further.

mistake 2: hormone therapy

She develops addiction and does not treat the cause of the condition. Corticosteroids help soften papules and redness, but the protective layer is lost, which can cause skin cancer.

Mistake 3: diet

We've all heard that when you have psoriasis, you have to cut out almost all tasty foods. There's a fine line between "this will help me" and "this will make my breakouts worse." There are so many individual subtleties and diets. And the worst thing is that dieting is psychologically difficult. It is unnecessary stress, which further aggravates psoriasis.
It is enough to limit stimulating foods a little.

Anika .
How I got rid of psoriasis

Among the tons of information, I happened to see a comment in which a girl highly praised Yenki Derm, a natural psoriasis cream that helped her go into permanent remission. I thought it was just another ad because that's not REAL. But I was curious and started searching for this remedy.

Anika .
I found many more comments about this remedy. It turned out to be the most popular non-hormonal psoriasis cream in China.

It is made with natural ingredients known since ancient times. It is the power of nature that helps relieve itching, reduce inflammation, eliminate dead skin and activate immune defenses that help stop psoriasis.

It was a shock to me that this product was recognized as one of the best solutions for psoriasis, and until now I didn't know about it. Fortunately, it wasn't difficult to order the cream. I placed it directly on the official website and three days later the courier brought me the order.

Anika .

According to the manufacturers, Yenki Derm not only moisturizes and heals the skin, but also promotes faster resorption of psoriatic plaques and prevents the appearance of scars in their place.

I had just had another flare up and my skin was burning, and this cream calmed it down in a minute! It was a shock. All my life I had been afraid of wearing inappropriate clothes, sitting in a chair, and lying in bed because of blisters. And when the cream started to take effect so quickly, I cried with happiness. He had found a remedy that quickly relieved the itch. And then there was more. The old plaques began to lighten and disappeared. It was like a gift from the fairy godmother!

I no longer have to hide from the world!

Since I was born, my skin has no barrier function and needs continuous protection. And this product replaced all the long ritual I used to do every day to calm my skin.

I don't know how the scientists did it, but I am very grateful to them for it. Now I look in the mirror and I can't believe my body has changed so much in a month.

Anika .
 
Anika .

In one year I took two courses and one of them was prophylactic. I was afraid that the disease would come back, but it didn't. I am now in long-term remission and confident in myself.

Now my life is completely different, and I remember with horror the time when I was ashamed to go out. I have a boyfriend, and he is a dream: he is about two meters tall, he has enormous muscles and blue eyes that melt me. Furthermore, he is intelligent and affectionate. Three months after meeting him we started living together, and three months and a week later we got married. I am happier than ever, since I am expecting a baby. My husband says that he would love me even with all my ailments, but I realize that without the effect of Yenki Derm he would not dare to meet a guy again.

Anika .
 
Anika .

I don't think about psoriasis anymore. I am sure that the disease will not return. And if it reappears for any reason, I will use Yenki Derm again . And the good thing is that it can be ordered in an online store. If anyone recognizes themselves in my story, I will post a link to the site where you can order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candid-ex - Mexico

Motion Energy-Mexico

Rico Boost - Mexico