Up vision-Mexico

 

I was miraculously freed 

from total blindness! 

Anna's story


I'm Anna and I've been working as a courier for a few years. I like my job because it allows me to visit different parts of the city and meet new people every day. However, the constant strain on my eyes and the many hours I spent driving began to take their toll on my vision.

I noticed that I often started blinking and struggling to concentrate on the road. At times, I felt a sharp pain in my eyes and head, which prevented me from doing my work calmly. Vision problems began to affect me not only in my work. I began to notice that I couldn't make out people's faces or house numbers because of my poor vision.

 

One day, I couldn't make out the traffic lights and ran a red light, causing an accident. I was admitted to a hospital, where doctors discovered that I had several fractures and serious vision problems. You may have to refrain from driving for some time. Maybe a year. Maybe two.

I was terrified and realized that my life could change radically. I could barely see silhouettes without my glasses, and if I did nothing, in a few years I would be completely blind. I felt like it was the end.
I begged the doctors to help me, but they did nothing. Then, when I was on the verge of despair, a very kind nurse who had been watching me the whole time approached me and she repeated to me that she looked a lot like her granddaughter. She brought me a packet of UpVision capsules , which helped her fight against her deteriorating eyesight at one point. I thanked him and immediately started taking them. I decided to believe her because she had no other way out.

I noticed that little by little my eyesight was beginning to improve. Although I still wore glasses, I stopped straining my eyes when I looked into the distance. And after a while he could recognize the faces of passers-by and the license plates of cars.

Over time, I have become more comfortable reading. I realized that I no longer needed to artificially enlarge the font on my smartphone. I started to feel safer and less sad.

After a few weeks, I went to get my eyesight checked to get my driving license. They told me I could see better and could drive safely. At that moment I was so excited that I believed the nurse, I listened to her advice about UpVision! Of course, being in the hospital is not a pleasant experience. But I was so grateful to fate for putting me in contact with this kind woman! To be able to see the world! Here's to being able to work behind the wheel again!

What a bless! My eyesight is practically fine! Can you imagine it? I see all the colors of the world again.

Now I only wear glasses when I have to read small print and sometimes when I drive, in fog and bad weather. I have no problems driving. I see the road, the signs and the other cars perfectly. And every day I thank the nurse for giving me back the ability to live and work in my favorite profession.

I am very happy and now confident that I can face any challenge that comes my way. Many thanks to that kind woman who helped me, many thanks to UpVision ! And now I want to pass this gift on to others, to help those who may be in the same situation as me! May God bless us all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candid-ex - Mexico

Motion Energy-Mexico

Rico Boost - Mexico